Saturday, September 24, 2011

~Water For Life Now Ministry~

                                          Lady Tassel Daley Advocate For The Homeless


How We Started Water For Life Now Ministry

God laid it heavily on my heart to reach out to the homeless in my community.

He told me to give them bottled water and gospel tracts. For  along time I disobeyed God. I did not do what he told me to do. One day while I was standing in a shopping car park I cried out to him and asked him why he was not answering me. At that time I was going through a dry season in my life. To my surprise he answered me," Do what I told you to do."

In April of 2011 the Water For Life Ministry was founded. My self and Brother Richard Tannis met and prayed for God's guidance and leading. The following Monday we went on the street and handed out cold bottled water and gospel tracts.Since then we have been doing that .
God has blessed this ministry with several partners. If you are reading this and God is calling you to be part of this ministry please contact  at info@waterforlifenow.biz or call 813 651 9811

Water For Life Now Mission
1. We will distribute bottled water /tracts to the homeless
2.We will donate funds  to ministries that help  to dig wells in Africa.
3.We will provide a place where the homeless can come and take a shower, wash their clothes and hear the word of God.

How You May Help
1. Share this blog with 10 or more.
2. Purchase any item from this mall.





3.Use the search box located on the top of this blog to do your internet searches.
4. Download our toolbar and use it to do your daily internet searches.








5. Make a monthly or one time donation. Click link below to donate.
DONATE


Tips on How to Start A Water Ministry In Your area.

Mathew 10:42
And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you , he shall in no wise lose his reward.


1. Make the decision to obey God's word.
2. Share your decision with a few like minded persons,your pastor etc.
3. Select the area where you will distribute the water to the homeless.
4. Select the day and time that you will distribute the water.
5. Share your vision with others.
Please join us @


Visit Kingdom Builders Social Net Work







Let's Just Praise The Lord.
10% of the profit generated from the sale of this book will be used to purchase bottled water for the homeless.

Thank you for purchasing the book now.




Lady Tassel Daley
813 651 9811
info@waterforlifenow.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment